5 Easy Ways To Attract More Business Online
So you want to attract more business online? Here are some ways to do it:
- Make sure your website makes a great first impression. People look at websites the way they look at people’s attire, posture, looks, and accent. People make snap decisions all the time, and they’ll make an instant judgment on your website too. So to make a good impression, your site has to look professional, should be filled with helpful original content, and should be easy to read and navigate whether on a PC or on a smartphone.
- Take SEO seriously. The vast majority of people use search engines to find the kind of business they need. They don’t immediately call their friends or family for recommendations or information about a pizza parlor, or a plumbing service. People’s first instinct is to go on Google, so make sure your company and your website appear on Google search results. If yours don’t you can bet your competitors do.
- Get people to write positive reviews about your business. Obviously you should provide great products and services for your customers to right about. But you should make it easy for them to send in reviews on Google and Yelp.
- Interact with people on social media. Most people are on social media when they go online, so it makes perfect sense that you go there too if you want to reach potential customers.
- Use an expert. If you’re running a business, you don’t have the expertise to be an expert on online marketing. Work with someone who already knows about these things, so you can focus your time and effort on tasks for which you are the expert!
As you may notice, these are all easy ways to get more business online. So get on it now—you can bet your competitors are doing the same.